Aug 25, 2007

Hi


Hello from the windy city! Chicago has been the best trip for me this summer!Branden came with me to help at the scrapbook expo and boy it was an adventure.

We arrived in just the nick of time to the convention center and within an hour, the entire center full of vendors were evacuated into the hotel ballrooms across the way due to tornados in the city/surrounding areas.

Luckily, we did not get swept away to OZ, then again, maybe it would have been a welcomed vacation...nah.

Cool highlights of the weekend:

* Dinner with some AWESOME Angels from the Chicago area, Pat G., Meri M., Leah O., Marisa A., Nancy B., Dawnmarie D. were a hoot at Olive Garden. Then on Sat. night, I had dinner with Angel H., my roomie from seminar!

*Meeting TONS of other TAC gals, wow! there sure are a lot of you in the area! I also met up with Sheryl B., Chelsea C., Tami D, Leslie, oh I am sure I have forgotten a couple names, please forgive me!

*Branden charmed all the ladies, a few even wanted to take him home! No way girls, he is all mine, besides, he helps clean the house :)

OK enough for now, off to bed to get rested up for the trip back to Ohio tomorrow and stay home for a week or so:)
C-Ya!

4 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Congratulations on your new endeavor... the Just Johanna Design TEAM!!!

I am so happy for you!!!

:-)

Chelsea said...

It was very fun hanging out with you and Branden on Saturday. Thanks for letting me help you out with the booth!

Drive Safely!

-Chelsea

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Awna, it sounds like you had such a wonderful time. I live only 7 hours away from Chicago and really want to go. I hear it is a wonderful city with so much to see and do. Where do you live? I'm in Sarnia, which is on the US border. I'm one hour from Detroit. It would be cool if we met one day.

Nancy B said...

Yes it was a good time this past weekend. I had a Super time with all of my fellow TAC Angels!


Glad to have gotten a chance to finally meet you.
After all these years of being on the same team.


Hope you all finally got packed up and had a good trip back home.