Feb 28, 2007

Cricut Invasion!


How much do I love Shawn? Let me see...the man gave me a cricut, he gave me 3 new cartridges, he didn't complain when I spent a ton of time cutting out absolutely nothing but shapes learning how to work the little bugger!


This is what I made today. I used the Walk In My Garden cartridge and made the flowers, leaves, and border flowers.


Did you know you can actually make things with out stamps?!?!?! LOL! It has been a long time since I have created something that did not have ink or coloring involved...I feel like a new crafter, hehe.


So, here is what I am going to do...I am going to give away this project to someone. Post a comment on my blog and I will put your name in a hat and let Logan draw the winner next WEDNESDAY (3/7/07) If you refer a friend to my blog and they post, you get another slip in the hat (just make sure you tell me who they are or they put your name in the post)


8 comments:

lv2scpbk said...

I like your Silly boys layout. Very cute.

Robin S said...

Awna. these are soooooooooo cute. I just love them!!! I got a Cricut for Christmas and I am still trying to figure it all out. Too much fun!!! We finally got some cold weather in CA, but it's not for long. Should be 80 degrees this weekend. See 'ya, Robin

Amy Kolling said...

Love your stuff....See you at Seminar!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you like your new toy! Now you can teach me how to work with mine. Please drop me name in the hat. See you soon, Brenda

Anonymous said...

Awna, everything you make is so cute! I am new at this and you give such good ideas. Please put my name in the hat too.

Debby

Anonymous said...

Crickut Crickut Crickut.


Love the flower bucket:) I told my friend Dan about your blog and he checks it out so he wants to be in the drawing too:) He's got a big head though and thinks he'll win:) hhehehhehhehehehhehehehehe (inside joke ya'll)

Michelle Quinno said...

That is so cute, Awna!!! Love your lo with your name too!

Congrats on being published. You deserve it!

I have a card from you from a swap we did a couple of yrs. ago. I can say I "knew" you when, when you are famous!! hehe

Cheryl B. said...

Cute! Carol, Kim and I decided to get a Cuttlebug instead of the Cricut but we haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Cheryl