Jan 25, 2007

My new favorite tool!


I absoultely LOVE the Basic Grey Noth & Die tool.

What makes it so special? Well, I love the fact that it is so vesitile. It is one little box and has 3 different tips.

The tool is perfect for making little notched into a card that you can use to slip those plastic gift cards through. It is also awesome for making photo corners, little notches for embellishments, and perfect for making notches to hide your journalling on a scrapbook layout.

This is a card I made and sent to The Angel Co. for their "Notch Your Heart Out" contest categories. I used the awesome new papers and coordinating embellishments, chipboard and scrappers floss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely awesome card - I love it. - Judy

Nancy B said...

Love what you did with this paper..

Have a wonderful Day!!!