Apr 24, 2009

Gotta love glitter...

guess where I am going tomorrow ....to see MaryAnn & JP at the Adventures in Stamping expo! I get to demo for them this weekend, it is awesome! Since I met these two a few years ago, all I have wanted to do it demo and work for them. It has never really worked out thought because I was working for other people and our schedules just clashed...now my prayers have been answered.
Not only are these guys the owners of my favorite stamp company but I love talking to them. MaryAnn always emails me at just the right time, it as if she knows when I need a little sunshine, she always tells me that she is praying for me and my family. Did I mention they own my favorite stamp company as well? LOL!
Anyways, update more when I get home from Akron.
Hugs, Awna

0 comments: