Mar 3, 2009

Prayer Request

I am sure I missed a few people in my request and figure, the more people praying, the better the results, right? Great minds think alike!

This is a copy of an email I sent out today:

I hope that your week has been a good one so far.

I would like to ask for your prayers this weekend please.

On Friday (3/6) I will be admitted to the Cleveland Clinic to have a device put in to help control the pain from the nerve damage in my foot. It is suppose to help control the pain helping me get through physical therapy and off some of the pain pills before they put in the spinal cord stimulator.

The Drs office tells me that I *should* be home by Tuesday (3/10). I sure hope that it is sooner than that as that is my birthday and I would hate to be in the hospital still!

As nervous as I am about this procedure, I am also asking prayers for Shawn. Please pray that he can survive the weekend with the teenagers and the little goober.

Things are usually easier when we tag-team but he will be flying solo! I hope to come home and see all 4 of my guys still living together under one roof and hopefully have eaten something other than Little Debbie Ho-Ho's and cereal all weekend.

Thanks so much for keeping our family in your thoughts.

Hugs! Awna

-- Check out my site:Ideas, inspiration and a daily dose of insanity!http://allinkdup.blogspot.com
*************************************
Awna Stark 5144 US Hwy 250 N #73Norwalk, OH 44857

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Lifting you up in prayer.

"You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!" Isaiah 26:3 New Living Translation

MaryAnn said...

We are praying for you and for your doctors.