Nov 13, 2008

Thoughts of you...


I think this is the most adorable image ever. What makes it even better is that I picked this stamp up at our local Big Lots for $1! He just looks so sweet and innocent. I made a few copies of this card for my church's food basket program for families needing a little extra help.
I have been doing cards for the church the past few weeks and I have to admit, I love doing them! I have usually just sent my cards to magazines and friends but I decided to donate them instead of sending them to the magazines as I feel that they are more useful to people to brighten their days.
What do you do with all of the cards you make?

2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

He looks pretty impish to me! Is he a Suzy' Zoo critter? The cards are adorable, Awna.

Diane said...

Great card! Love the Mia's Cottage and the layout!!! I don't use MC enough...