Jul 28, 2008

WHOOO!


Holy Moly! I was surfing the net and had a note on my desk to check out the new reader's area at Scrap & Stamp Art's website. (If you have this magazine, the password is in it!)

As I was looking around the site, I went to the link for the current issues, OH MY GOODNESS!!!! One of my cards is on the cover! I have had cards in the issue before but not on on the COVER!

I was getting all spazzy, hoopin' & hollerin' to the kiddos and they all looked at me like I was from planet Stazon.

Needless to say, they were nowhere as excited as I was.

I hear this issue is already at Walmart!

(Oh yeah, it is the purple card with the flowers, haha)

5 comments:

Eva said...

Awesome for You!

Sharon in NE said...

Good for you!!! I will go buy that magazine right away.

Far North said...

Congratulations!!! I know you are doing a happy dance all day long! Way to go covergirl!!!

Julie S. said...

I can't even imagine. You must be heady with the experience! Way to go!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

KUDOS! YOU DESERVE THE COVER BABY! ROCK ON!!! SMILES!