Jun 25, 2008

Freaky Tiki!!!


I have been working hard on some new projects, some are being published soon, some are for customer orders and some are just for myself!

I found this guy . I bought him back in April when Eva was visiting but had put him away when I was packing. So, I pulled him out, got him all ink'd up with some yummy smellin' stazon and colored away!
You can't tell on this photo, but his sun glasses are pretty snazzy, I used Crystal Lacquer on them :)
The inside of the card says "Have a Freaky Tiki Birthday!"
Stamps: Rubbernecker

4 comments:

Erin said...

Awana this is amazing! Your coloring is perfection and I love the image and layout! super duper great!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Mr. Tiki! So cute!
Thanks for visiting my blog...it led me to yours!
:-)

Eva said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! You totally rocked this!!

Stampin' Meg said...

hahaah-I like this guy!!!