May 13, 2008

updates :)


Howdy everyone!


This past weekend was a total blast. I spent it with a great friend and awesome woman, Dawnmarie Davis. This woman is a fantastic person. At first it was a little weird, we had SO many things in common, from our tastes in sodas, food and stamps to techniques and more. Then as we were talking about life growing up as kids, it became clear to me that we were so much alike!


I think our booth ROCKED at the Novi Mega Meet. We met some wonderful stampers and scrapbookers, demo'd the heck out of crystal lacquer and embossing pastes. We played a little...ok, mainly we just stamped out images, ate and talked until the early morning.


THanks Dawn for taking time away from your family to spend time with me and help me out at the booth!

1 comments:

Dawnmarie said...

I had so much fun with you chickie!!! You are a riot!!!! Thanks for the great trip.