May 13, 2008

I have an announcement...



drumrole please, just kidding!


I am excited to share the news, I am now a member of the Eat Cakes Graphic design team!


I am loving the images that they have. They fill in the little kid space that I have since Stamp LaJolla fills my butterfly & bunny fancy and and Sparkle N Sprinkle fills my cute animal & deco image needs.


They have adorable cats and darling dogs but what I love bestest would be the kids!!!


Check out the site: www.eatcakegraphics.com and tell them Awna sent ya~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Congratulations!!! How cool is that! Hey, anything that's called "eat cake" has GOT to be good, right?! You go girl!

Vicki Hook said...

Sorry, I was still signed in to my Idol Chick Chat blog when I left that last comment. It was from me!

Erin said...

AWESOME!! I'm so excited that you are on the team. :)

Eva said...

Congrats Awna on the new design team...love the card and the image is fabulous!!

Dawnmarie said...

Oh my god!!!!! He is soooo cute!!!! I gotta go shopping but my husband would kill you...LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are sooooo cute! EC is the BESTEST!!! Congrats and welcome to the team!

Sharon in NE said...

Perfect combination...you and Eat Cake stamps! Can't wait to see more!