Apr 16, 2008




I am so excited! This weekend is my yearly Stampfest! I have a bunch of gals that are anxiously awaiting our day of stamping, laughing, games & raflles.

Each year I try to do something a little different and this year EVERYTHING will be different.

I have been on some new business ventures and the ducks are finally in a row. This is my last month as a TAC demonstrator and I am a bit sad to say goodbye to such a great bunch of fellow Angels & "co-workers" but at the same time my excitement is overwhelming.
Card Info:
Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics
Papers: Hollo's Cardstock
Coloring: Prismacolor pencils
**Notice the glitter in the waves of the water?***

2 comments:

Heather said...

boo hoo - we are sad to see you go too Awna! I had no idea you were resigning. I am excited for you and your excitement though! I hope whatever you do that you STAY IN TOUCH!!! I tried to call today but you were napping - hope all is well!

Chris said...

Spill the beans Sister!! I am so sad to see you leaving TAC. :(
~Chris
But I'm going to keep stalking your blog! :D