Apr 18, 2008

glitter glitter every where!




Oh My Goodness!


Stamp LaJolla has some new glitter on it's site and I have been playing with it this week after I came home from my trip for work.


It is available in a TON of different colors. I LOVE the transparent & opaques the bestest.


I used versamark inks for the butterflies stamped onto the white cardstock (Marco's paper is AWESOME!)


I then stamped the butterfly onto acetate (Thanks Mary Ann for the idea!) and added the glitter to it using the wonderful Amy's Glittering Glue.


After the glitter dried onto the acetate I folded the wings up on the butterfly and then added it to the card using the glittering glue.


Wahlah!


One thing about these glitters, they are only $3 for a 1/2 oz jar!!!

7 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

This is so gorgeous! MAkes me want to go up to my stamp cave and make a big glittery mess!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way cool butterfly! I don't think I'd have the patience to carefully separate all the colors like that... Nice job! :-)

vicky said...

Hi Awna,
I think you did a great job on your first tutorial!! I need to try this....very cool technique.
Talk soon,
Hugs...
Vicky in Ashland~~

vicky said...

Hi Awna...
I think you did a great job on your first tutorial. I'll have to try this for sure. Congrats on your new business venture!!
Hugs,
Vicky in Ashland

vicky said...

Hi Awna,
Congrats on your new business venture. I think you did a great job on your first turorial...I'll have to try this for sure. Talk soon.
Hugs,
Vicky in Ashland

vicky said...

Hi Awna...
Great job on your first tutorial. Ill have to try this. Congrats on your new business venture!!
hugs,
Vicky in Ashland

Anonymous said...

Hey Awna,
Great job on your first turoial....I'll have to try this!!
Hugs,
Vicky in Ashland