Apr 22, 2008

Blog Candy:

Hello & Happy Tuesday.

I have decided to extend the blog candy drawing for a couple more days.

I am not going to have much to post this week, one of my BFF's is coming to visit!

That's right folks, Eva C (Stamp S'More) is leaving the land of OZ and coming to the Stark Sanitarium. Poor girl doesn't know what she is in for, ha ha ha. She has a teenage daughter so I am hoping that my 3 smelly boys don't make her run for the hills.

Anyways, I am also excited because we get to go have lunch (hopefully) with my other BFF Stephanie! Oh, I so hope we get to go to Red Robin, yummmmm

Eva is getting Logans room while she is here, but I couldn't make her sleep without pillows (Logan is a pillow HOG!) so I picked up new pillows & pillowcases. I told her she has her choice of themes for bedding: Batman, Spiderman or Superman.

Eva and I will be demoing this weekend at the Adventures In Stamping convention so if you are going to that one, stop by the Tessler booth & say "hi".

So, I will take comments up until Friday and then have Logan pick a winner. I will post it on Sunday when we get back.

Have a great week.
Awna

3 comments:

Stampin Cats said...

Thanks for the blog candy. Hope you have an enjoyablr time while your friend is in town.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Count me in!!! I hope you have a wonderful time at the convention!!!

:-)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Count me in! I hope you have a fun time at the convention!!!

:-)