Mar 24, 2008

Oh My Goodness!


That is all I can say! I recvd an email from a stampin' friend (Thanks Jean!) that said congrats on the latest issue of Just Cards.

I knew I had sent some cards in for the call but what suprised me was that I have 13 cards published in it! Holy Moly!

This is the most I have ever had published in a single issue.

What makes this even more special for me, I have a card on the cover as well!

OK, Logan is screaming, the cat just puked on the floor and the big boys are fighting...so much for the super star feeling, back to reality!

But you know what, I would take reality (esp. MINE) over super stardom any day!

So...have you counted your blessings today?

6 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Congrats Awna!! That's AWESOME!! Which card on the cover is yours?

mnhyrkas said...

Wow Awna! you have half the issue just to yourself with that number published- congrats~!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

That's great news!!! So many too!!!! Were any of them TAC creations?

:-)

Angela K said...

Congratulations!! That is really great!!

Unknown said...

Great job! And I love your blog! Will miss you at Seminar this year. Will never forget your "Beach wear" last year! Hugs!

Carol said...

Congratulations, Awna! Your cards are wonderful! I always enjoyed seeing them in Simply Sentiments, and I now enjoy seeing them in other pubs!