Mar 20, 2008

my baby is 7!


Today has been a bittersweet day.


Those of you that have known me for any length of time know that my youngest son, Logan, can come up with some really funny things.
He thinks that he is part alien, he also thinks that he is part monkey, Pokemon, and super hero.


For the longest time he has entertained us with his stories of how he communicates with aliens from his home planet, how he saves other worlds from disasters and a ton of other adventures.


Everyday is an adventure with this kid.


This week Logan told me that he was done being a super hero. He said that being a super hero and make believe was for babies and since he was going to be 7, it was time for him to grow up.


OUCH! What, no more adventures? Please, say it isn't so!!!!


He then tells me later that night that since he has more free time from no longer being a super hero, he has decided he was going to go across the country and hunt dragons. He said that since he was going to be saving the world from dragons, he doesn't need to have parents with him, nor does he need a passport. THANK GOODNESS!!!


I am so glad that my baby isn't done with his adventures!


So, on that note, I only have one thing left to say.....Have you counted your blessings?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your "baby" is ADORABLE! Gotta love that face! :-)