Feb 27, 2008

Flowers


I am so tired of winter already! We are on our

second day off school due to the recent snow storm.

So I decided, why not pretend it is spring in my stamp room?

I plugged in my mini heater, cranked that puppy on high, turned my mp3 player on high and stamped like crazy.

All the while, Logan & Justin were on an adventure outside in the snow looking for "snow diamonds"...you know, those priceless gems of chunks of ice. Logan tried to bring me one to make into a new ring for my birthday but became disenchanted since it started to melt.

Card info:

Stamps & Glitter: Sparkle N Sprinkle

Paper: Chatterbox

2 comments:

Eva said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! The stamp image is FANTASTIC and I love the layout!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Yum-I like the blue and brown color combo. SO sorry to hear that you are not coming out here... maybe they'll send you another time.