Dec 24, 2007

Happy Holidays

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday week.
I am almost back on my feet (lol) and back to normal, well, as normal as I can be, that is.
I have loaded some new card creations that I have done this past week. Now that the family has let me have my stamping privy's back and I am able to move around more independantly I have been trying to catch up on holiday cards to send out and gifts.
So, if you sent me a Christmas card and you have not gotten one from me yet, have no fear...I am slowly catching up!
I am so glad that snowmen stamps can be used all winter, LOL!

2 comments:

shuggy said...

merry christmas!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Awna I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Happy to read that your getting back on your feet again... take it easy!