Dec 24, 2007

Happy Holidays

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday week.
I am almost back on my feet (lol) and back to normal, well, as normal as I can be, that is.
I have loaded some new card creations that I have done this past week. Now that the family has let me have my stamping privy's back and I am able to move around more independantly I have been trying to catch up on holiday cards to send out and gifts.
So, if you sent me a Christmas card and you have not gotten one from me yet, have no fear...I am slowly catching up!
I am so glad that snowmen stamps can be used all winter, LOL!

3 comments:

shuggy said...

merry christmas!

Jovita said...

Awna I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Happy to read that your getting back on your feet again... take it easy!

adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site