Apr 12, 2007

it's here!



You have been asking, I have it finished :)

Here is the newest kit of the month and it features the awesome new stamp set: Oopsie Daisy!

This kit has over 16 sheets of cardstock, yards and yards of ribbon, embellishments, scrappers floss, pop dots and some of the totally awesome chipboard essential elements. I have also returned to the cool index project cards instead of the brochure type pamplets. (See, I listen to ya!) I did go a little overboard on this kit, so far I have 9 different designs.

All in all there is enough stuff here to make at least 2 of the each designs and who knows what other goodies I might toss in there between now and when you pick it up :)

The kit with the stamp set is $25. Without the stamp set it is $18.

Call or email me to order one, or more :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to get this kit! I am so excited!

Steph